Wolf offshore can offer lifting services on a contract lift basis, to take full control of the lift and provide the appointed person to carry out the lift in compliance with BS7121 & LOLER.
Wolfs comprehensive contract lifting service includes:
- The Appointed person (competent level qualification)
- On-site inspection
- Job planning
- Risk assessment
- Risk management
- Method statements (upon completion of order)
- All permits
- Road closures and traffic management
- Liaise with local authorities and relevant parties
- Specialist equipment including lifting accessories
On the ground operations are backed by a dedicated personnel based in UK covering technical support, administration and operational excellence.